Respecting what has been established in the legislation in force, Alpcross Components (from now onwards, the web page too) commits to adopting the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security suitable for the risk of collected data.
- The Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council, dated April 27th 2016, related to the protection of the natural person with respect to the treatment of personal data and the free circulation of said data (RGPD).
- The organic law 3/2018, dated December 5th, about Personal Data Protection and digital rights guarantee (LOPD-GDD).
- The Law 34/2002, dated July 11th, about Information and Electronic Commerce Society Services (LSSI-CE).
Personal data management and responsibility identity
The responsible for the management of personal data gathered in Alpcross Components are:
- CJMSport-Alpcross S.L.U., with CIF: B64414386 (from now on, Responsible for the management).
- Address: PI La Isla, Río Viejo, 81, 41703, Dos Hermanas, Sevilla, España.
- Contact: +34 93 473 37 69
- Email: email@example.com
Personal Data Registration
In compliance with what has been established on the RGPD and the LOPD-GDD, we inform you that personal data gathered by Alpcross Components, through forms in the web page will be incorporated and managed in our files in order to facilitate, streamline and comply with the established commitments between Alpcross Components and the User or the keeping of the relationship established in the forms filled, or to attend requests and consultations. Likewise, according to the foreseen situation in the RGPD and the LOPD-GDD, a registration of the management of specific activities will be kept.
Applicable principles to the management of personal data
The management of personal data of the User will be submitted to the following principles, gathered in the article 5 of the RGPD and the article 4 of the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5th, about Personal Data Protection and digital rights guarantee:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: it will be required at any moment the User´s consent, previously informed and completely transparently of the purposes for which personal data is collected.
- Limitation of purpose principle: personal data will be collected with certain, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Data minimization principle: collected personal data will only be those necessary in relation with the purposes for which they have been gathered.
- Accuracy principle: personal data must be accurate and always be updated.
- Principle of limitation of conservation period: personal data will only be kept for as long as the User allows it for the identification procedures.
- Integrity and confidentiality principle: personal data will be managed in a way that they guarantee security and confidentiality.
- Proactive responsibility principle: the Responsible of the management will be responsible for assuring that the above principles are met.
Personal data categories
The categories and/or the types of data which are managed, are exceptionally the ones requested in the forms inside the web page, as well as the data voluntarily provided by the users by email. Particularly, the requested data to the interested users consist generally in identifying data, zip codes, telephone, ID and payment methods.
Alpcross Components wont manage sensitive data and specially protected.
Management purposes of personal data
Personal data is gathered and managed by Alpcross Components with the following purposes:
- Facilitating, streamlining and meeting the commitments established between the Web page and the User, or the conservation of the relationship established in the forms.
- Personalization, operative and statistic, and the own activities of the social purpose of Alpcross Components, as well as for the extraction, data storage and marketing studies in order to adequate the offered Content to the User, as well as improving the quality, functioning and navigation through the Web page.
At the moment when personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the purposes of management of the data.
Legal base for management of personal data
The legal base of the management of your personal data, on the part of Alpcross Components are the following:
- The legitimate interest of Alpcross Components in the correct management of services and/or the information performed by the users, as well as the express consent provided by you when facilitating said data.
- The compliance of a contract and/or commercial relationship.
- The compliance of different legal obligations.
- Express consent.
In the occasions where the User must or could facilitate his/her data through forms in order to perform consultations or request information, will be informed in the case that the compliance of some of them are compulsory since they are essential for the correct development of the performed operation.
The User has the right of taking his consent back at any given time. It is as easy as providing it. As general rule, the withdrawal of consent will not condition the use of the Website.
Personal data conservation periods
We will only keep your information for as long as we need it, in order to use it for the purpose for which it was collected, and according to the legal base of its management.
The data will be kept for as long as our contractual and/or commercial relationship with the user lives, at least for a term of 5 years since the last interaction and as long as the responsibilities haven’t been prescribed. In this period, they will be blocked, or until you don’t exercise the right of suppression and/or limitation of data use.
Personal data recipient
The User´s personal data will not be shared with third parties. In any case, when the data is obtained, the User will be notified of the recipients and their categories.
They will only be subject of transfer or communication when it is legally required by the competent authorities, including judges and tribunals, or State security forces.
You should also be informed that these stated organizations will have access to your personal data through the Alpcross Components entrusted responsible person, provided that it is needed, as well as the people in charge of the management of said data, and the related people to Alpcross Components, who provide services to our firm, such as logistics, financial services, audit services, etc. In these cases, Alpcross Components will comply with the enforcement regime.
Underage´s personal data
Respecting what has been established in the articles 8 of the RGPD and 7 of the Organic Law 3/2018, dated December 5th, about Personal Data Protection and digital rights guarantee, only those older than 14 years old will be able to provide their consent for the management of personal data in a licit way by Alpcross Components. If the person in question were younger than 14 years old, we will request the consent of a parent or tutor for the management of data, and will only be considered licit as long as they have authorised said procedure.
Secret and personal data security
Alpcross Components is committed to adopting the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the adequate security level regarding the risk of the collected data, in a way that we guarantee the safety of personal data and avoid its destruction, loss or alteration, accidental or illicit. The Website is fitted with an SSL certificate (Secure Socket Layer), which assures that personal data are transmitted safely and confidentially, since the transmission is fully encrypted. Nevertheless, given that Alpcross Components cannot guarantee the impregnability of internet, nor the absence of hackers, the person responsible for management commits to notifying the user without delay when a violation occurs, and represents a potential high risk for the rights and freedom of personal data. According to what has been established in the article 4 of the RGPD, we understand that, due to a violation of the security of personal data, any violation which causes destruction, loss or alteration, accidentally or illicitly, or the communication to unauthorised parties. Personal data will be treated as confidential by the person Responsible for management, who commits to notifying and guaranteeing that said confidentiality will be respected by his employees, associates and any person who has access to said information.
Derived rights from personal data management
The User will be able to exercise the following rights, acknowledged by the RGDP and the Organic Law 3/2018, dated December 5th, about Personal Data and digital rights guarantee:
- Right of access: It is the right of the User to obtain confirmation of whether or not Alpcross Components is treating their personal data and, if so, to obtain information about their specific personal data and the management that Alpcross Components has carried out or carries out, as well as, amongst others , of the information available on the origin of said data and the recipients of the communications made or planned thereof.
- Right of rectification: It is the right of the User to have their personal data modified, which turns out to be inaccurate or, considering the purposes of the management, incomplete.
- Right of suppression: (“right of oblivion”) It is the User’s right, provided that the current legislation does not state otherwise, to obtain the deletion of their personal data when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed; The User has withdrawn his consent to the management and this does not have another legal basis; The User opposes the management and there is no other legitimate reason to continue with it; the personal data has been unlawfully processed; personal data must be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation; or the personal data have been obtained as a result of a direct offer of information society services to a child under 14 years of age. In addition to deleting the data, the Data Controller, considering the available technology and the cost of its application, must adopt reasonable measures to inform those responsible for processing the personal data of the interested party’s request to delete any link to those personal data.
- Right of management limitation: It is the User’s right to limit the processing of their personal data. The User has the right to obtain the limitation of the treatment when he disputes the accuracy of his personal data; the treatment is unlawful; The person in charge of the treatment no longer needs the personal data, but the User needs it to make claims; and when the User has opposed the treatment.
- Right of data portability: In the event that the treatment is carried out by automated means, the User will have the right to receive from the Person in charge of the treatment their personal data in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another person in charge. of the treatment. Whenever technically possible, the Data Controller will directly transmit the data to that other controller.
- Right of opposition: It is the right of the User not to carry out the processing of their personal data or to cease their treatment by Alpcross Components.
- Right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling: It is the User’s right not to be subject to an individualized decision based solely on automated processing of their personal data, including the Profiling, existing unless current legislation establishes otherwise.
Thus, the User may exercise their rights through written communication addressed to the person responsible for the treatment with the reference “RGPD-alpcrosscomponents.com”, specifying:
- Name, surname of the User and copy of ID. In the cases in which representation is admitted, the identification by the same means of the person representing the User, as well as the document proving the representation, will also be necessary. The photocopy of ID may be replaced by any other legally valid means that proves identity.
- Petition with the specific reasons for the request or information to which the User wants access to.
- Address for notification purposes.
- Date and signature of the applicant.
- Any document that proves the request you make.
This request and any other attached document may be sent to the following address and/or email: Zip code: PI La Isla, Río Viejo, 81, 41703, Dos Hermanas, Seville, Spain Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Links to third parties’ websites
The Website may include hyperlinks or links that allow access to web pages of third parties other than Alpcross Components, and that therefore are not operated by Alpcross Components. The owners of these websites will have their own data protection policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices.
Claims before the control authorities
If the User considers that there is a problem or violation of current regulations in the way in which their personal data is being processed, they will have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with a control authority, in particular, in the State in which you have your usual residence, place of work or place of the alleged offense. In the case of Spain, the control authority is the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (http://www.agpd.es).